mistake in education, as it is to
make no mistake in the pursuit of
man's last end."
Pope John Paul II
Pope John Paul II
a. apparition – a ghostly figure
b. deleterious – having a harmful effect
c. philoprogenitive – producing many children or offspring, the loving and caring of children
d. lackadaisical – lacking spirit or interest
e. diatribe – thunderous, verbal attack
f. christen – to name and dedicate as in a ceremony
g. emit – to give out or send
h. reconnoiter – to survey, to get the lay of the land
i. contiguous – neighboring, sharing a boundary
j. somnolent – drowsy, sleepy
k. sylvan – abounding in trees; a wooded area
l. peremptory – firmly determined, dictatorial
m. decry – to condemn openly
n. collaborate – to work together, to cooperate
o. proclivities – a natural disposition
p. calliope – a musical instrument with steam whistles and played with keys like an organ
Terrain- n. 1. An area of land or ground.
2. The surface area of a piece of land.
Passionate-adj. 1. Having, compelled by or ruled by a strong emotion or feeling.
2. Easily moved to anger, quick tempered.
3. Expressing or showing the mark of a strong feeling.
Dispassionately- adj. Free from or unaffected by passion, devoid of personal feeling or bias, impartial or
Disconcerted- adj. Having self- possession upset; thrown into confusion.
Brevity- adj. 1. Shortness of time or duration; briefness.
2. The quality of expressing much in few words.
Ensnare- v. To capture in, or involve as in as snare.
Sinister- adj. Threatening or portending evil, harm or trouble.
Cypress- n. Any of several evergreen coniferous trees, having dark green scalelike,
Petrol- n. (British) Gasoline.
Conspicuous- adj. Easily seen or noticed, easily observable.
Lorries- n. 1. A truck.
2. Any conveyances running on rails to a mine or factory.
3. A long, low, horse-drawn wagon without sides.
Daft- adj. Senseless, foolish.
Succumb- v. To give way to a superior force
Arancia – (n) (Italian) an orange.
Apfelsine- (n) (German) an orange.
Thicket- (n) a thick or dense growth of shrubs, bushes, or small trees
1. composed of relatively large parts or particles: The beach had rough, coarse sand.
2. lacking in fineness or delicacy of texture, structure, etc.: The stiff, coarse fabric irritated her skin.
3. harsh; grating.
4. lacking delicacy, taste, or refinement; unpolished: He had coarse manners but an absolutely first-rate mind.
5. of inferior or faulty quality; common; base.
6. vulgar; obscene; crude: His coarse language angered us.
1. irritating or unpleasant to one’s feelings.
2. (of a sound or noise) harsh, discordant, or rasping.
The ideal time to start treatment is before any visible sign appears. Some of us know that medicaments are made to treat heartiness problems, but they can mischief us if taken incorrectly. Let’s discuss about different opportunities. Topics like “cialis pills” and “generic cialis online” are so popular for last year. What do you have to know about “cheap cialis online“? Also, consider “online cialis“. Orgasm dysfunction can as a rule indicate health problems in other area. Can you get medications, like Viagra, from the Web? Whilst this medicament is not for use in women, this generic is not expected to be harmful to an unborn baby.